There are various reasons that your withdrawal request may be rejected. The status of your withdrawal will be e-mailed to your registered e-mail address including any explanation and corrections needed, if applicable. Reasons for a rejection may be:
- • There may be open positions in your account.
- • Insufficient Funds to Withdraw
- • Amount may be too large to send via specific method selected
- • Funds may have been sent to the credit/debit card you have made your deposit with.
- • The information provided may be insufficient or incorrect.
- If you did not receive an e-mail regarding your withdrawal status, join us on Live Chat or send an email.